The mission of the society is to protect the health and safety of humans, animals and the environment by working toward the following goals:
Goals of the Swiss Society of Toxicology
- Promoting research and implementation of new toxicological approaches for risk assessment.
- Providing and supporting education and training in the field of toxicology.
- Creating forums for exchange of knowledge, ideas, experiences and to promote networking.
- Representing Toxicology as a professional discipline.
- Recognizing the valuable contributions of members to the field and community of toxicologists, and promoting their impact.
- Collaborating with toxicological and related societies around the world.
The registry consists of highly qualified professionals with high responsibility standards. It also allows their European registration.
Goals of the Swiss Registry of Toxicology
- Seize professionals with qualitatively high training degree and responsibility.
- Consider the variety of the basic training.
- Enable an European-wide acknowledgment.
- Complement and not compete against profession-specific training (physician, veterinarians, pharmacists).
- Protect the profession of the toxicologists on one hand and acquaint it with a broad public on the other hand.
It is our pleasure to invite you to your SST Annual Meeting held at the Radisson Hotel in Basel. Please use the link below to access further information, the meeting agenda and the registration link!
This workshop is designed for early career scientists and will focus on best practices for ensuring the relevance and accessibility of data, and its potential for use beyond scientific publications, such as in risk assessment.
The 9th German Pharm-Tox Summit will take place in Munich at the Ludwig-Maximilians University. Registration will be open from the end of October. For more details please visit the homepage using the link below.
We are very happy to announce the sixth SST scientific exchange forum! Registration is mandatory but free! Stay tuned for more information to be made available soon.